By Adesewa Ogunjide & Gloria Taiwo, Osogbo
A middle-aged man, Olanrewaju Olabamiji, has been remanded in correctional centre by an Osun State Magistrate Court sitting in Osogbo, the state capital, for allegedly stealing property valued N920,000.
The accused person was alleged to have stolen; block moulder, lister, storex and electric wire, property of one Oladejo Akinniyi.
He was alleged to have committed the purported crime on 10th July, 2019 around 7:30pm at Offa road,Osogbo.
The accused person admitted guilty of the crime leveled against him by the police.
The prosecutor, Mr. Adeoye Kayode, told the court that the accused also misinformed the police by given false name.
According to the prosecutor, the accused had committed a similar offence where his true name was given as Ogunleye Wale.
The presiding magistrate, Mrs Risikat Olayemi, thereby ordered that the accused be remanded in correctional center, Ilesa, and adjourned the matter till 24th October, 2019 for sentencing.
- Ospoly Women Celebrate Week, Donate N.2m Items To Orphanage
- Presidency Finally Reacts To DSS Unlawful Arrest Of Sowore
- Local Hunters Arrest Two Kidnappers In Osun
- Parents Urged To Invest In Children’s Education …As SBIO Pays WAEC Fees Of 8 Best Students In Osun
- Two Die In Ghastly Motor Accident In Osogbo