Some suspected fraudsters operating in Ibadan, South-western part of Nigeria have been arrested by the anti-graft agency, EFCC.
Some suspected internet fraudsters have been arrested after unleashing a dog on detectives from EFCC, #Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, at Agara area.
One of the suspects allegedly instructed the guard to release the dog to attack the men in order to resist arrest, however, the trick failed, as the detectives dislodged the dangerous dog and carried out an extensive search on the apartment before arresting the suspects.
Again, out of desperation to conceal useful information that could help the commission in their investigation, one of the suspects smashed his android phone with the intention to destroy the gadget and deny access to the data therein.
The attempt equally failed as the operatives took possession of the broken phone and deposited it with the forensic unit for proper analysis of the recovered data.
Suspects arrested in the operation are Paul Afolabi, Balogun Ibrahim Adebayo, Izu Ibobo Chukwunalu, Abe Tolulope, Onifade Gidion Idowu, Komolafe Tosin and Igwe Kinsley Otuu.
- I Have Tried By Best, Your Fates Hang In Court Decision – Ajimobi Tells Ibadan Obas
- Why Obasere’s Chieftaincy Installation Did Not Hold – Olubadan
- VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting
- BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Adelabu, APC’s Application To Recount Ballot Papers (See Reasons)
- Veteran Singer, Baba Fryo Assaulted By Soldiers