Some suspected fraudsters operating in Ibadan, South-western part of Nigeria have been arrested by the anti-graft agency, EFCC.
Some suspected internet fraudsters have been arrested after unleashing a dog on detectives from EFCC, #Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, at Agara area.
One of the suspects allegedly instructed the guard to release the dog to attack the men in order to resist arrest, however, the trick failed, as the detectives dislodged the dangerous dog and carried out an extensive search on the apartment before arresting the suspects.
Again, out of desperation to conceal useful information that could help the commission in their investigation, one of the suspects smashed his android phone with the intention to destroy the gadget and deny access to the data therein.
The attempt equally failed as the operatives took possession of the broken phone and deposited it with the forensic unit for proper analysis of the recovered data.
Suspects arrested in the operation are Paul Afolabi, Balogun Ibrahim Adebayo, Izu Ibobo Chukwunalu, Abe Tolulope, Onifade Gidion Idowu, Komolafe Tosin and Igwe Kinsley Otuu.
- Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Passerby
- Opinion: “No Economy In Osun State, under Governor Oyetola” – Former Deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuf
- Osun APC Fires Back At Lasun Yussuf Over Comments On 2018 Guber Poll, Says He’s An Attention Seeker
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition
Opinion4 days ago
Tribute To Mr Ayatu Momoh