Some suspected fraudsters operating in Ibadan, South-western part of Nigeria have been arrested by the anti-graft agency, EFCC.
Some suspected internet fraudsters have been arrested after unleashing a dog on detectives from EFCC, #Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, at Agara area.
One of the suspects allegedly instructed the guard to release the dog to attack the men in order to resist arrest, however, the trick failed, as the detectives dislodged the dangerous dog and carried out an extensive search on the apartment before arresting the suspects.
Again, out of desperation to conceal useful information that could help the commission in their investigation, one of the suspects smashed his android phone with the intention to destroy the gadget and deny access to the data therein.
The attempt equally failed as the operatives took possession of the broken phone and deposited it with the forensic unit for proper analysis of the recovered data.
Suspects arrested in the operation are Paul Afolabi, Balogun Ibrahim Adebayo, Izu Ibobo Chukwunalu, Abe Tolulope, Onifade Gidion Idowu, Komolafe Tosin and Igwe Kinsley Otuu.
- Wife of Akeredolu’s Chief of Staff kidnapped in Ondo regains freedom
- How My Father’s Killers Captured Him In Toilet After Heavy Gunshots – Son Of Assassinated Nasarawa APC Chair
- 2nd Anniversary: Osun AGF Hails Gov Oyetola Over Improved Workers’ Welfare, Pledges Unflinching Support
- Anniversary: Wole Oke Hails Oyetola For Reversing Aregbesola’s Education Policy
- One Dies In Onitsha Multiple Accident
News4 days ago
17-year-old Girl Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Is Dead
Crime3 days ago
Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death For Attending Family Function
News2 days ago
10th Anniversary: You’re Trying To ‘Relaunch A Dead Political Career’, Aregbesola Blasts Oyinlola
News3 days ago
Breaking! 10th Anniversary: Osun APC NASS Members Cancel Public Lecture