By Funmilayo Ojedapo
The police in Osun has arraigned a 21-year-old man, Khalid Abdul before a magistrate court sitting in Osogbo, the Osun State capital for allegedly stealing machines worth thousands of naira.
Abdul was alleged to have stolen one Gestetner Duplicating machine and two typewriters valved #560,000 belonging to one Alhaji Remi Marindoti.
The Police prosecutor, Asp Abiodun Fagboyinbo told the court that the accused person committed the offence on October 7, 2018 at about 11:30 hours, at Ido Osun area, Osogbo.
Fagboyinbo said Abdul allegedly broke into the fence of the complainant’s house to steal the aforementioned items, adding that the accused person by this act committed an offence, contrary and punishable under section 451 of the Criminal Code Cap 34.Vol 11 Laws of Osun State, Nigeria 2003.
The accused person, who was not represented by any counsel, however pleaded not guilty to the 3-count charge levelled against him.
The Magistrate, Mrs Fatimat Sodamade granted the accused person bail in the sum of #100,000, with one surety in the like sum
She ordered that the sureties must produce 3years tax clearance and 3 passport photographs for verification.
The case thereafter adjourned till October 22 for hearing.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel