By Ester Adegoke, Osogbo
The prosecutor, Asp Abiodun Fagboyinbo told the court that the accused person committed the offence on September 10, 2018 in Okini, a suburb of Osogbo.
According to the prosecutor, lukman on that fateful day took Adeleke out of her parents’ custody without their consent.
He said the accused person has committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 225 of the criminal code cap 34 vol.11 laws of osun state, Nigeria 2003.
The Magistrate, Mrs Fatimat Sodamade later granted the accused bail in the sum of #100,000 with one surety, who must produce 3 years tax clearance and 3 passport photographs for verification.
The case thereafter adjoined till October 6 for hearing.
- Yoruba Monarch Commends Nigerian Army Over Fight Against Insurgents, Armed Banditry
- 19-Year-Old Boy Jailed In Osun For Stealing
- Ilerioluwa Development Initiative Boosts Agriculture In Osun, Distributes Cheques To Women In Agriculture
- Oyintiloye Football Club FC Emerges Third Best Football Club In Osun
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News5 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News4 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News3 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured